WILD COCKTAIL SAUCE
Cocktail sauce is a cold condiment sauce used typically with Shrimp, Oyster or Crab.
OUR WILD Cocktail sauce is a chilled and served we recommend to use as a seafood cocktail, such as shrimp. The typical version is made from ketchup, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, WILD GREEN HOT TABLE SAUCE (GREEN OR RED) and FRESH SQUEEZED lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon dashes RED Wild Green hot table sauce REQUIRED
- Mix the Ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of horseradish. Taste and add more if desired. Then stir in a few extra dashes of hot sauce if you like your cocktail sauce with extra kick.